More on femMED Hair, Skin & Nails
Are There Effective Vitamins for Hair, Skin and Nails?
Hair, Skin & Nails is specially formulated to help maintain healthy skin and repair brittle nails. Healthy hair, skin, and nails are a reflection of overall health.
Nutrient deficiencies, even if marginal, can cause hair loss, dry skin, and dry, brittle nails. Are there vitamins for hair, skin and nails that can restore our looks and improve our health?
What the Experts Say
“The appearance and quality of our hair, skin and nails can be affected by sun, wind, chlorinated pools and dietary deficiencies. Key ingredients in femMED Hair, Skin & Nails can provide the body with the essential nutrients to help repair this damage.”
Sherry Torkos, BSc Phm. Registered Pharmacist, health author and fitness expert
The busier we get the more likely we are to eat poorly and reduce the number of nutrients we are getting, especially if we begin relying on processed foods. The result? Dull skin, weak nails, and hair that looks limp and lank. There are natural ingredients that can help restore our good looks and good health:
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) has anti-inflammatory properties that protect the skin against the sun and environment.
- Alpha-lipoic acid has antioxidant properties that protect the skin against free radical damage.
- Amino acids L-Isoleucine, L-leucine, and L-valine benefit hair health.
- Biotin supports nail health.
- B-vitamins support the health of hair, skin and nails.
- Silicon can improve brittle hair and nails.
- Vitamins A and D are essential for healthy skin.
Hair, Skin & Nails Tips
By: Sherry Torkos, BSc Phm.
Registered Pharmacist, health author and fitness expert
- Drink plenty of water
- Get adequate protein
- Eat antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables
- Protect your hair and skin against UV damage by using sunscreen and wearing a sun hat
- Take a supplement with ingredients like MSM, Vitamin C, Amino Acids, Calcium and Silicon
- Avoid over-styling and heating
Order femMED Hair, Skin & Nails today!