If you are allergic to fish then I would suggest choosing a non-fish source of omega-3 fatty acids such as micro algae or chia seed. You can also find supplements that contain vegetarian sources of DHA, which are made from yeast.
- Our Products
- Where to Buy
- Health Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
Articles About Menopause
- Easing The Pain With Menopausal Supplements
- A Menopausal Supplement for Treating your Symptoms Naturally
- Natural Remedies for Menopause: The Safe Way to Manage the Changes
- Can a Herb, Mineral or Vitamin for Menopause Provide Relief?
- Try Lifestyle Changes and Supplements for Menopause First
- Help From Vitamins For Menopause?