There are many tests that can be done to check heart function. At a bare minimum you should have your blood pressure, cholesterol levels and heart rate checked. If you have symptoms of heart disease such as chest pain, pain on exertion or palpitations or if you have existing risk factors (in addition to family history other risk factors include smoking, high blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes) then your doctor may order any one of a number of tests such as an exercise stress test, electrocardiogram, echocardiogram, holter monitor and CT scan to name a few.
- Our Products
- Where to Buy
- Health Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
Home » Women's Health » What test do I need to request for cardiac assessment (family history of heart disease)? »
Articles About Menopause
- Easing The Pain With Menopausal Supplements
- A Menopausal Supplement for Treating your Symptoms Naturally
- Natural Remedies for Menopause: The Safe Way to Manage the Changes
- Can a Herb, Mineral or Vitamin for Menopause Provide Relief?
- Try Lifestyle Changes and Supplements for Menopause First
- Help From Vitamins For Menopause?