Healthy Breast. Take charge of your breast health today.
Over 50% of women 35 years and older have some level of hormonal imbalance often caused by excess estrogen.
Tips that Promote Healthy Breasts
- Consume more foods that promote healthy breast like cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, kale, and Brussels sprouts. They have a chemical component called indole-3-carbinol that can combat breast cancer by converting a cancer-promoting estrogen into a more protective variety.
- Minimize your intake of saturated fat and avoid trans fats.
- Maintain a healthy body weight.
- Be physically active. Studies show that even moderate physical activity may reduce your risk by 30 to 40 percent. Spend at least 30 minutes on five or more days of the week doing aerobic activities such as brisk walking, cycling, or swimming.
- Consider breast health supplements like femMED Breast Health that aid in the detoxification of estrogens.
- Limit your alcohol intake to no more than one drink per day, or cut it out altogether.
- Breastfeed your baby. Breastfeeding seems to offer protection against breast cancer, plus it’s good for the baby.
- Don’t smoke. Smoking and breathing second-hand smoke can increase the risk of breast cancer, along with many other health problems.
- Only use hormone replacement therapy if absolutely necessary and for a short period of time (less than five years).
- Minimize your exposure to chemicals that have been linked to increased cancer risk such as dioxins, phthalates, pesticides, and herbicides. Some of these chemicals are referred to as xenoestrogens because they have estrogen-like activity in the body. Dioxins are found most abundantly in farmed fish and in the fumes from incinerated waste. Phthalates are found in plastics, particularly when they are heated or reused, and pesticides and herbicides are concentrated in non-organic produce.
Breast Health contains 7 ingredientsthat promote healthy breasts by promoting healthy estrogen metabolism and supporting a healthy estrogen metabolite ratio.
Can Breast Health Promote a Healthy Estrogen Balance?
All 7 ingredients found in femMED Breast Health contribute to breast health by a variety of estrogen-dependent mechanisms. This combination approach ensures an overall healthy estrogen balance.
A recent double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial revealed femMED Breast Health may be a proactive way to support breast health.
“. . .we were excited by the ground-breaking potential of such a unique and essential formula for women, as well as the potential benefits for women. . . Although our sample size was relatively small, we were amazed to see a statistically significant 57% reduction in this ratio (of carcinogens to anticarcinogens) in the women in our trial. In summary, we believe that this is the first Natural Health Product to illustrate the possibility of beneficially affecting estrogen metabolism in a variety of ways.”
Maggie Laidlaw, PhD, Lead Investigator, Nutrasource Diagnostics, femMED Breast Health Clinical Trial
Customers Just Like You Find Success With Breast Health
I am a 64 year old woman who has been taking your breast formula for the past three years. In 1988 I had my first breast surgery to remove suspicious cells; this was followed with another surgery in 1992. Over the next several years, I was diagnosed with fibro cystic breasts. There were mammograms every 6 months always a call back for an ultra sound and of course, the constant worry that maybe this one was not a cyst. I can’t tell you how many needle biopsies I have had. What I can tell you is that about four years ago my Dr. suggested I try your Breast Formula, the best move I have made; my worries are so much less. In the past three years there have been no lumps, bumps, cysts. No extra mammograms, no ultra sounds, just the normal yearly examinations. I believe that your Breast Formula has solved my breast problems, and would be happy to share that exciting news with anyone.
Kathleen S. Calgary, AB
Can’t I just eat more cruciferous vegetables?
Certainly eating more foods like cruciferous vegetable will help but all 7 ingredients found in femMED Breast Health contribute to breast health by a variety of estrogen-dependent mechanisms. This combination approach ensures an overall healthy estrogen balance and alleviates menstrual cycle breast tenderness.
At femMED we stand by our products and want you to be 100% satisfied with them. If you are not satisfied with any product purchased from our online store, we will issue a complete refund within 30 days of purchase (less shipping charges). Read about our famous Empty Bottle Guarantee: Money-Back Guarantee/Return Policy
If you have any questions about whether femMED is right for you, we urge you to contact us by phone, email, or on Facebook. We want to help you make the right decision for your health, preventing breast cancer for you and for people you love.