Manager, Operations & Customer Support Services
femMED (Fem Med Formulas Limited Partnership)
The Manager, Operations & Customer Support Services provides customer service and front line support to consumers, natural health retail customers and mass retail customers with respect to order fulfillment and inventory management. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, handling inbound service requests received via telephone, email, fax and web interface and initiating order processing to support timely fulfillment and resolution of client requests.
- Respond to inbound consumer/customer enquiries received via phone, email, fax and web
- Distribute and track (mail or email) product information, marketing material, etc.
- Process customer orders using EDI, SHOPP, Beanstream, Authorize.net and/or other order/payment processing systems
- Manage and monitor consignment accounts
- Inventory management, tracking and weekly reporting
- Coordinate and track shipping and receiving
- Maintain customer sales records, contact information and account data
- Warehouse / Inventory Compliance – Coordinate, manage inventory returns (record, sort, return to stock, manage disposal), Monitor receiving: counts, lot numbers, label versions, stocking and pulling by FIFO, and management of inventory orders
- Product Labels – Monitor and proof read all product labels prior to production
- Assist with retailer listing documents, special shipping requirements, update product listings, image files
- Manage EDI set-up, update product listings, add new trade partners, coordinate & follow up progress with DiCentral, create new listings
- Coordinate testing and return of product for CM for recertification
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Post Secondary Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Demonstrated language proficiency (both verbal and written) in English. Fluency in French and/or Spanish would be considered an asset.
- Experience using EDI is essential.
- Strong customer-service orientation and demonstrated customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new processes, tools and other relevant information quickly, with proven ability to apply learning to the job.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-client environment with ability to apply various client-specific business processes to individual service request situations.
- Demonstrated ability to gather information, accurately assess issues and assign level of priority; effective probing and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in MS Office with emphasis on MS Excel.
Work Hour Availability Requirements
- Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Overtime and Weekend work may be required on a limited basis
Please send resume and cover letter to ShawnaPage@femmed.com. No Phone Calls. Only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
Founded in 2007, FemMED is the first user-friendly, mass channel retail brand of comprehensive supplements designed specifically for women, providing simple solutions for their most common health concerns. femMED’s line of 13 doctor-formulated remedies are designed specifically for women, providing natural solutions to their most common health concerns, at every age and stage of life. Each product contains only the highest quality vitamins, minerals and herbs. All femMED products are free of dairy, egg, artificial colors or flavors, and almost all are gluten free, yeast free, suitable for vegetarians and delivered in a vegetable capsule. femMED formulas are designed to work on their own, or in combination with other femMED formulas to achieve multiple health goals. femMED products can be found at Shoppers Drug Mart, Rexall Pharmaplus, London Drugs, Save-On-Foods, Loblaws, and Walmart as well as a wide variety of independent natural health food retailers.