Consumption of soy foods such as tofu is not associated with weight gain. In fact, many studies have found that vegetarian or plant-based diets, which include soy foods, are more effective for weight management. Soy does contain phytoestrogens, which are plant-based estrogen-like compounds that can exert weak estrogenic effects. Most research has found that soy foods do not raise estrogen levels in the body. Sherry Torkos Sherry Torkos is a pharmacist, author, certified...Read More
- Our Products
- Where to Buy
- Health Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
Home » Posts Tagged "tofu" »
Articles About Breast Health
- Breast Health Education
- Breast Health Ingredients
- Breast Healthy Living
- Can green tea or soy reduce risk of breast cancer?
- Does chemotherapy increase cholesterol and could that cholesterol influence creation of breast cancers?
- Part One-Breast Cancer -What can be done to reduce your risk?
- Part Three-Breast Cancer -What can be done to reduce your risk?
- Part Two-Breast Cancer -What can be done to reduce your risk?
- Protect Your Breasts
- Steps To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk
- Take Control Of Your Breast Health With Breast Thermography
- The Role of Supplements for Breast Health
- Treatments for Breast Cancer