What about the estrogen in green tea and soy for increasing breast lumps? My GP has told me not to drink green tea. Green tea does not contain any estrogen. In fact, some research has suggested that it may actually help in estrogen metabolism and reduce reduce risk of breast cancer. Soy contains isoflavones which are known as phytoestrogens because they can bind to estrogen receptors and exert weak estrogenic effects. Soy foods have been shown in studies to offer many...Read More
- Our Products
- Where to Buy
- Health Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
Home » Posts Tagged "reduce risk of breast cancer" »
Articles About Breast Health
- Breast Health Education
- Breast Health Ingredients
- Breast Healthy Living
- Can green tea or soy reduce risk of breast cancer?
- Does chemotherapy increase cholesterol and could that cholesterol influence creation of breast cancers?
- Part One-Breast Cancer -What can be done to reduce your risk?
- Part Three-Breast Cancer -What can be done to reduce your risk?
- Part Two-Breast Cancer -What can be done to reduce your risk?
- Protect Your Breasts
- Steps To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk
- Take Control Of Your Breast Health With Breast Thermography
- The Role of Supplements for Breast Health
- Treatments for Breast Cancer