All true tea plants (black, green, oolong) belong to the same species called Camellia sinensis. The quality of teas and their health benefits differ based on local growing conditions (altitude, climate, and soil) and the way the leaves are processed. Green tea is the least processed and thus provides the most antioxidant polyphenols, including a catechin called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), which is believed to be responsible for most of the health benefits linked to...Read More
- Our Products
- Where to Buy
- Health Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
Home » Posts Tagged "antioxidants" »
Articles About Breast Health
- Breast Health Education
- Breast Health Ingredients
- Breast Healthy Living
- Can green tea or soy reduce risk of breast cancer?
- Does chemotherapy increase cholesterol and could that cholesterol influence creation of breast cancers?
- Part One-Breast Cancer -What can be done to reduce your risk?
- Part Three-Breast Cancer -What can be done to reduce your risk?
- Part Two-Breast Cancer -What can be done to reduce your risk?
- Protect Your Breasts
- Steps To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk
- Take Control Of Your Breast Health With Breast Thermography
- The Role of Supplements for Breast Health
- Treatments for Breast Cancer