New Guidelines form Osteoporosis Canada indicate that people need to be increasing their vitamin D levels. Adults under the age of 50 should be taking up to 1,000 International Units and people over 50 should be taking up to 2,000 IU of vitamin D supplements according to the new guidelines. Read the full story here.
- Our Products
- Where to Buy
- Health Center
- About Us
- Contact Us
General Health Articles
- Taking the Confusion out of Choosing Supplements
- The Best Multivitamins for Women
- Essential Vitamins and Minerals in a Women’s Multi Vitamin
- femMED Multi Vitamin for Women
- Multivitamins: Who Needs Them?
- The Best Vitamins for Women
- Multi Vitamins For Women Can Fill in the Gaps
- How to Choose the Right Multivitamin for Women